Some GTK+ theme engines I compiled using mingw for windows.
Contents of the archive
I was compiling these theme engines for GIMP. If you want to use these theme engines on your GIMP installation, please follow these steps
- Navigate to your GIMP installation direction, for example C:\Somedir\GIMP
- Then open the folder lib\gtk-2.0\2.10.0\engines in the GIMP installation folder (this is C:\Somedir\GIMP\lib\gtk-2.0\2.10.0\engines if we use the path from no.1) and extract the dll’s from above package into this folder
- Find some GTK themes, then extract the contents into the folder share\themes in your GIMP installation folder (this would be C:\Somedir\GIMP\share\themes). Links: gnome-look, art.gnome.org.
- Download gtk2_prefs-0.4.1.bin-win32.zip from Alex Shaduri’s GTK page. Find the link at next bottom of the page. Extract the gtk2_prefs.exe into bin folder under your GIMP installation directory. Then run the executable.
- You’ll get a window just like the screenshots below. In the left there is the list of themes you have installed in step 3 above. Choose the theme you like, click the Apply for all users checkbox then click the OK button.
- Then run your GIMP executable. Your GIMP look should have changed like the theme your choose before.