Gtk theme engines for win32
Some GTK+ theme engines I compiled using mingw for windows.
Contents of the archive
I was compiling these theme engines for GIMP. If you want to use these theme engines on your GIMP installation, please follow these steps
- Navigate to your GIMP installation direction, for example C:\Somedir\GIMP
- Then open the folder lib\gtk-2.0\2.10.0\engines in the GIMP installation folder (this is C:\Somedir\GIMP\lib\gtk-2.0\2.10.0\engines if we use the path from no.1) and extract the dll’s from above package into this folder
- Find some GTK themes, then extract the contents into the folder share\themes in your GIMP installation folder (this would be C:\Somedir\GIMP\share\themes). Links: gnome-look, art.gnome.org.
- Download gtk2_prefs-0.4.1.bin-win32.zip from Alex Shaduri’s GTK page. Find the link at next bottom of the page. Extract the gtk2_prefs.exe into bin folder under your GIMP installation directory. Then run the executable.
- You’ll get a window just like the screenshots below. In the left there is the list of themes you have installed in step 3 above. Choose the theme you like, click the Apply for all users checkbox then click the OK button.
- Then run your GIMP executable. Your GIMP look should have changed like the theme your choose before.
Theme link, the downloaded package contains both the theme engine and the GTK theme rc’s. You already have the compiled theme engine if you use the engines from the zip file I uploaded above.
Theme link, look for the MurrinaThemePack below the page